Detrum Z3 is a flight controller for fixed-wing airplanes, including normal, delta-wing, and V-tail airplanes. It connects to the receiver on the airplane to provide flight control.
Z3 supports five flying modes:
- Return Home Mode: once actuated, the airplane flies back to the location where it takes off regardless of the airplane flight attitude;
- Normal Stabilization Mode: provide basic gyro function to the airplane;
- Safe Mode: control the airplane with pre-set parameters, including altitude and direction;
- 3D Lock Mode: hold the position;
- Autopilot Off Mode: pilot takes full control of the airplane.
Z3 has an innovative and simple way to actuate horizontal calibration, making a computer or power reset unnecessary.
Z3 is compatible with ALL of the major 2.4 G systems in the market, and it supports DSM, S.BUS, and PWM receivers. Pairing with a Detrum program card, the parameters can be easily programmed.
The telemetry function with Detrum Blitz DT-9 and RXC9M system provides real-time flight information, including attitude, speed, altitude, distance, and satellite reception. Flight information (max, min, average) is recorded and available for pilots to review after completing the flight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.